View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
lbtexs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerR View Post
I have a 2005 2720SL that we have had for a year. After 25 years of popups its great to have a real bath, sofa and kitchen.

THE PROBLEM! Every time we use AC the noise level is excessive. We took a TV but the AC fan noise is so loud that we couldn't hear it. Is there any solution to this??

Our TV works great with the antenna but wonder if anyone knows if it will receive the HD signal that stations are changing to in 2009?

Has anyone tried TV trays instead of the foldout tables? I would like to find a practical replacement as I find them uncomfortable to eat from.
AC noise seems to be an issue for all of us. I've heard that the newer units are quieter so maybe our next TM or next replacement AC will not be as bad.
As for as TV, there's no problem getting HD DTV over the antenna. DTV is different in that you get it or don't. If the signal's too weak, your set just won't show it but the picture is either not there or it's perfect. One nice thing about most DTV receivers is that they have tuning indicators so you can turn the antenna and watch the TV to see what angle provides the best reception.
Haven't tried TV trays. Tend to eat outside more than in.
Enjoy.