View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 05:33 PM   #16
meriflower

I had a 2005 Fleetwood Sun Valley. Nice popup and had zero problems with it. What I really didn't like was whenever there was bad weather with setup/takedown in the rain or when it is windy. Our last camping experience in our popup we had constant wind/gusts, the sunbrella fabric was bowing in/out, the top was swaying, and it was very noisy. So noisy, we couldn't sleep, the kids were scared so we just popped it down and went back home. The only thing I really liked about owning popup was the low profile tow. So we researched all folding hard-sided trailers including the TrailManor. We decided on a Hi-Lo for various reasons and have been very happy with it.

TrailManors are very nice and have many advantages over a popup. I would spend time in both. The only thing that may be a stopper is the price. TrailManors are much more expensive than a popup, even Fleetwood's top popup the Avalon. Research this site and write down the pros/cons. Also post this question on a popup forum to get different perspectives. Have fun!