View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 05:49 PM   #2
Digger

I will try to answer a couple of your questions based on our setup. We picked up our 3124ks last spring and love it. We had planned on a 2720sl but after getting to look at both and comparing, we went with the 3124ks for the greater storage area and counter space. First thing we did was order it with a queen size mattress instead of the king. Still plenty big enough but it gives you an eight inch space along either side of the mattress for storing items that you would normally keep at your bed side, You wouldn’t have this with the wall to wall king mattress. It took a minute or two to hang both cabinets the first couple of times until I got the feel of where the hangers were. Now it doesn’t take ten seconds to lift them off the floor and hand them both. For us they are worth it. We have a small microwave that sets on the floor while traveling. Another couple of seconds to place in on the counter next to the stove. Never saw the need for the box w/draw but someone else that has one may love it and can help you on that. Do you really need a swing hitch with the 3124?. We skipped the built in 17” TV and got a 19” flat screen LCD w/built in DVD player for around $300. It only weighs a couple of pounds and rides nicely flat on the chair seat while traveling. Gives us an extra TV for our home when not on the road. This is a great forum and I’m sure you will get plenty of help from other members on the rest of your questions. Oh, the cat, I think it would be much happier in the car. There is little to no room in the TM when closed . It would also be dark and no windows or anything to look out.