View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 08:30 PM   #15
njtm3023owner

Bill,
I posted a reply but I don't see it. So here is part of it.
-
'05, 3023 with 98 Dodge Durango or 07 Chevrolet Avalanche for towing.
-
Picked up Sept. 05 and by Sept. 06 it had been the shop for 60 days.
-
Started Lemon Law Case October when we hit 98 days in shop. Might expect walls needing replacement, cabinets breaking down, etc. after several years, not 4 months/4 trips. Especially with the price paid for it. I wouldn't want to buy a new car/truck and have it start to fall apart at 1000 miles and need to have some of it replaced/rebuilt by 3500 miles.
-
A new 3023 with the options we have is retail listed at TM website as $31,634 plus tax registration and dealer costs. If we don't get a replacement we need something to buy another trailer with because we will still be paying for the one we don't have. We don't want to give up camping.
-
we found out at a different TM dealer on mon. that our TM cabinet was not made for an oven, there is no support built in for it. it was 3 hours each way to get there though. It also took about 5 mins. for them to figure out other problems that willingboro did not over 127 days.
-
we have not had the tires checked, we did not know about it until now. Willingboro doesn't even know what a tire is! as far as I can guess.
-
Sorry if I offended someone. Step up to the plate? Become a site sponsor? I just found out about this group and don't understand all of it yet.