Thread: Chat Room?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 01:59 AM   #17
[email protected]
BannedUsers

Exclamation Oh Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey'sMom View Post
Tom, don't discourage former owners from contributing and posting. Many are extremely knowledgeable and have provided invaluable help in the past and are willing to continue to impart their wisdom.

You may have not liked meicon's quip but many of us were amused based on MANY of your previous comments. You often come off as aggressive towards others and yet clearly have very thin skin as you can't let the slightest comment pass.

I have stopped myself from commenting many times and this will be my only comments on that topic. Take it for what it's worth....just my opinion.
And some are insulting for no good reason!
How would you like it if he called your trailer a piece of sh*t to your face on the forum? Do you think that is becoming? Is that the way an adult should act. I never ever did a thing to this guy and this comes at me out of the blue. I don't know this person and have never even mentioned his name, handle or anything else that someone might call him...and believe me I now have a lot I could call him, but I will not stoop to his sophomoric behavior. It may not look like much but I take great pride in my TM...and, of all of my comments I have NEVER insulted anyone on the forum to their face. I bet you wouldn't like it either....I NEVER EVER mention people by name unless it is to praise them for a good job done or a brilliant idea. But to single them out for ridicule in a public forum, that's not right! I guess it's ok with you but not with me. If I don't stand up for myself then who will....YOU? From the looks of things I think not! I bet you wouldn't want your child acting like this guy now would you? Let me ask you this...how would you like it if someone you never even knew existed or ever even mentioned in your entire life, started putting you down in front of the whole world? I guess YOU would go celebrate and be happy as if you won the Loto. SORRY...I'm not wired that way and was taught different by my parents. Me,.... first I wonder "why in the world is this person acting like this...and then when it happens again, I get MAD!
NOW... I am going to say this to every single person (even you Mark) on the forum...yes I do have my opinions about STUFF...not people,, STUFF...and I do posses a great since of humor which is usually the context that I make comments on....I NEVER wish to cause anyone on this forum any discomfort and I WOULD NEVER INSULT ANYONE BY NAME....even if I had a reason. I am a lover and NOT a jerk like some.....if by an outside reason you are offended then accept my apology as it will never be intended!!!
Nuff Said!
Tom
lnt123@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote