View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 11:04 AM   #8
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

Thanks for all the feedback. I have been self imposed house bound for the last year and not paying much attention to the site. It is nice to see it is still up and running and bright minds still participate.

I started thinking about this when I went to have the broken passenger side mirror replace on the Tundra. I was going to have it replaced with a tow mirror but found out they don't make one for the Tundra. Mine came with a tow package and didn't have a mirror that worked on its own for towing. This seems kind of strange to me but it is what it is, so it got the DIY mind going. The more I think about this idea the less I think it has much merit. I thought there might just be something on the market.

Tires are 5 years old now and batteries 10, so I think I will put my energy into getting those things taken care of. Hope things keep getting better so I can look for you all on the road and in the campgrounds.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote