Thread: Engines.......
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 04:25 PM   #3
Happytrails

Default Re:Engines.......

Welp, I tell ya it really helps being in the automotive business. My Jasper engine turns out to carry a 75,000 mile/3 year warrenty, and it arrived yesterday. They already have my old engine out, and with luck, it will probably be done by tomorrow evening already! I tell ya what, it really looks good, very clean, doesn't look remanufactured at all. Jasper runs all their engines before they leave the factory to test them, and a LOT of the internal parts are brand new. The people putting it in I can really trust, and are going to put all new belts, hoses, sparkplugs, distributer, etc....in it as well. (Of course a new radiator, and heater core which I already provided). The people putting it in are a little full service, service station, but are good honest people, and always do me right. As they are loyal customers of ours, and I try to buy all my gas from them, they usually do me pretty good. (I buy about 10 bucks a day minimum, more when we're busy). For the other two members of this board from Roanoke, Va. it's Roanoke Auto Service Center/ 13th st BP. They are a good bunch of guys, and really honest. If you don't have a regular mechanic you can trust, they're a good place to take your car. They're honest, and do good work. Anyway, thought I'd put in a good word for em........

[glow=red,2,300]Happytrails........[/glow]