View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
moneeleann

Default My dream is going to become a reality!

Ok, after much searching, I've finally found the TM for us!

We are getting a 2005 3023.

It's got a couple of repairs that need to be made, so we're getting it at a fantastic price!

I already found a wdh, the camco 1000 lb one. Just today I had to order a new receiver, because of COURSE, the one I have says not to use with a WDH, lol. That will be here Friday, and we'll get that installed this weekend. Also on the way, a roll of white eternabond, caulking, putty tape, and white appliance spray paint for any touch ups.

The owners have been gracious enough to agree to deliver it to me, a long trek of over a thousand miles, for a small fee. Yes, I am buying it sight unseen, but I have checked it out a bunch in photos, and have videos on the way as well. As crazy as it sounds, I feel like the owners have been completely honest with me, and I am excited about restoring this beauty back to pristine condition. The price I'm getting it at allows me a lot of leeway in the restoration process.

Just thought you all would enjoy waiting with me. I'll get it on the 4th of August, and can't wait! Here is a pic of my new baby as the sellers get her ready for her voyage... (I've got pics all over the place, but this was the best one on this computer, lol).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	monee75.JPG
Views:	367
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	7714