View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 08:15 PM   #4
Happytrails

Default Re:Trail Manor Factory visit

JD certainly can do that, like it says on my web page, he said one thing that told me right away that I wasn't looking at a car hauler, I was looking at the best camper I could ever want for what I paid, and I got a durn good steal to......"there's a lot you can do if ya want to, nothing if ya don't" spoke VOLUMES to me........Mind ya, like it says on my web site, the RV shop though is honest where I took it, and ol Tonie (older lady) was more concerned about taking me for my money, than just being a friend....they just didn't know what to do, and didn't want to stick me with a big bill or something......they're good honest people, (I need to put something on my site about that btw). Basically, that's THE shop I go to when I need stuff here in town though there are a few of em. But after all's said and done, I think her wisdom was the best, and made all the repairs myself, and only cost me was a little elbow grease. She mainly rents out RV's, and does curtains, stuff like that, and can get ya anything ya want for an RV, or TT.........at a good price......(she makes her money renting em out, remember?) Anyway, just wanted to say a little about Tonie's RV in Salem, Va. And do need to correct that on my web site.

[glow=red,2,300]Happytrails........[/glow]