View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
Scottie Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralcrazed View Post
ok going camping in below zero temp for the first time... I sure could use some advice on do's and don'ts... what to do about the water hose during below zero temps at night? day? sewer lines? are there any precasions to take with onboard water supply? do you fill the water tank? drip the faucet to prevent freezing? pour anti-freeze in the sewer tank? will the onboard heat sorces be enough to keep the camper warm at night? do you reccomend bringing allong additional electric radiators/heat sources for supplement? is the 2730 insulated enough to keep the heat in and maintain a comfortable interior temprature? is there air infiltration through the flaps...? lots of questions. If you've been camping in the winter or traveled in your camper in cold months... I'd like to know tips/tricks/advice/warnings... thanks in advance.
My advice is take the TM to the nearest Holiday Inn and park it. I would never attempt that kind of venture, that is way to cold for me. I am freezing in Arizona now and it is 53 degrees. You got me "scared" just the thought of that...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas-Card-low.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	326.1 KB
ID:	6792   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1373.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	341.5 KB
ID:	6793