View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 08:22 AM   #12
rvcycleguy
TrailManor Master

I have used my system for 8 years. Probably use it 6 times per year for carrying heavy loads. The manufacturer offers this description:

Enjoy the smooth ride with sport-Rite air helper springs. These revolutionary air springs were developed to maintain a level vehicle while offering the best possible ride characteristics under any load condition.

Maximize your vehicle's suspension performance with Firestone air helper springs. Sport-Rite air helper springs utilize a tapered style air spring that will support up to 3,000 lbs. per set. With dynamic ride characteristics, hauling and towing control are vastly improved. Make your vehicle a total performer with Firestone Sport-Rite air helper springs.

Sport-Rite air helper springs can also be installed on most light trucks, SUVs and vans. Sport-Rite air helper springs are installed between the frame of the vehicle and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Each application is specifically designed to maximize the safe load carrying capacity, stability, and ride quality of the vehicle.

Just to clarify, For my needs, I do not use a WDH when just towing the TM. When I load the motorcycle in the truck bed, I use the airbags. When I carry the MC and tow the TM at the same time, I use the airbags, and a WDH.

thanks

TM-2002 3124KB
TV-2003 Toyota Tundra V8 4.7L. Fact. Tow Pkg, air bags
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50c Motorcycle- crashed- parted out
1956 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Motorcycle-sold
2006 Harley Road King
rvcycleguy is offline   Reply With Quote