View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 10:04 PM   #29
luvmymanor1
BannedUsers

ok I made it to the next leg of my trip without and blow outs this time.... However, I did stop every 2.5 hours to rest and cool off the tires. late part of the driving day it hit 92 and by the time I arived at the campsite the side giving me trouble was hotter than the other side. It was hot enough that I could not keep my had on the wheel for too long. is that an indication of a problem with the bearings? when I took the bearings out cleaned them. I inspected each and every bearing for function. overall warping, heat stress marks and it really did look fine. I used ngsl #2 trailer greese (marine grade). let me know if I should have the bearings switched. since I'm on the road I wont be able to do it myself.
I am a cheating freeloader. I have signed up for a Free Trial Membership 8 times under different names. I have received much thoughtful help from the forum members, but I am not grateful. I will not pay my fair share of the board expenses. I think you should pay it for me. You guys are suckers.
luvmymanor1 is offline   Reply With Quote