View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #9
luvmymanor1
BannedUsers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb&Tim View Post
Ok, got that. If you have tried everything by the meter instructions to measure your TV battery voltage (right at the battery) and all you are getting are mV readings instead on V readings then i would have to assume that the meter is not working.

I cannot think of anything else to suggest.

Edit: ok waiting for your results.

Tim
ok sorry for the delay... wanted to check and double check... testing the battery directly with engine off is in fact 12.20 V not mV.... now testing the power on the bargman tests mV and skips around from 0 to 31 mV... turned on the TV and tested the bargman again with ignition running and power tests the same on the bargman... after the car ran for 15 min. the batter tested 14.4 V again not mV... Now its dark out there and I may have shorted in the bargman. could it be that I burned a fuse some where? actually I know that the rear lights on the TV came on once or twise. I tried my best not to touch other prongs but had the flashlight to my neck and the meter on my lap and was on the floor thinking tim said not to touch anything else agrrrr. let me know what you think... dont know what to think now.
I am a cheating freeloader. I have signed up for a Free Trial Membership 8 times under different names. I have received much thoughtful help from the forum members, but I am not grateful. I will not pay my fair share of the board expenses. I think you should pay it for me. You guys are suckers.
luvmymanor1 is offline   Reply With Quote