View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 11:18 AM   #12
twentywondon

Thumbs up Thumbs up for Ed!

Just wanted to add my 2 cents about how helpful and customer service oriented Ed has been with me over 4 transactions during the past 3 years.
1. Camper was purchased with new curtains in box but privacy curtains backordered over a year prior by previous owner. Ed located the curtains and promptly shipped them to us-no charge since the previous owner paid for them.
2. Finally got around to installing new curtains and rebuilding cornices this
spring (2 years after purchase) and discovered one curtain was 6 inches too
short. Called Ed and explained; he searched around the plant, located the propper curtain and promptly shipped it to me...again, no charge.
3. Ordered a second 20 gal water tank with connection kit; shipped promptly
with all the parts. Paid the very reasonable price when it arrived with the invoice.
4..Managed to freeze crack a kitchin faucet last winter; called Ed and he promply found his last faucet in this style and shipped it right out. Again, paid the very reasonable price when it arrived with the invoice.

I find the ability to deal with a knowlegable, friendly voice with a pulse in the company who makes the camper a refreshing change in the customer no-service world we live in today. I really have no desire to "deal" with a dealer
for specific parts or support. I think Trailmanor and Ed offer a unique service that I truly value...keep up the good work!

Gary
twentywondon is offline   Reply With Quote