View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 08:21 AM   #16
ng2951

I understand not everyone has the same problems we do. We go to a lot of Cowboy Action Shooting matches and we have beaucoup equipment that has to be stowed in various hell holes plus positioning the SD camera gear cart, gun cart, and the dogs' kennel (the dacshund wants to dig out of the trailer).

The amazing thing is that we can stow all that, plus the Yamaha 2400, all of clothes and food AND STILL NOT NEED TO USE THE UNDER DINETTE STORAGE.

As far as leveling goes the 3326 has its issues. In order to get the door correct, the TM's rear must be pretty close to level with the front. I attribute that to the length of the 3326 chassis (26'). The rear, and in particular the driverside rear corner seems to like to hang the most. I think none of the other TMs have that issue, minor though it may be.

But I can tell you after several days of shootin' and carrousin' the pardette and I wish we could just leavin' the irons, leather, and such jest ware they wuz. Then we could hitch up the Tacoma Team and drag them to the ranch.

We kind of envy a couple of people who have small toy haulers who can do jest that...