View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #9
moaboy

Thanks for all the constructive suggestions. I do enjoy this forum and certainly get my monies worth. It's half the fun of owning a TM.
As I indicated in my first post I was 1. thanking Ed generally- as has been noted on many previous posts often times participants just bring problems and complaints to the forum in their efforts to get them addressed. I just wanted to add a positive comment as well.
2. Thanking him specifically for helping me get a cabinet from the factory.

Since hierarchy seems so important to some on this forum, please clarify what makes somebody a newbie? Is it simply how many posts they have or how long they have been on the forum? What about their overall knowledge of RVing or interest in the great Outdoors? And what is the next rank up? Is someone relegated to that classification just because they do not "post frequently?" Some would make it sound like it's a competition. I hope it's not. I appreciate PopBeavers who at least admits he "may not be helpful or accurate, but at lest he claims to be prolific"! Sounds like he is having fun and helping others as many of the moderators on this forum certainly do.
A suggestion: in our effort to make sure Ed has plenty of time to do the more important tasks at TM, perhaps TM and TM dealers could better market this forum as a resource, so all of us "newbies" use it and do so properly.