View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 01:18 PM   #6
mcgyver210
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaboy View Post
If you'll note the title of this thread is "Feedback to TrailManor." That is exactly what I provided. It kinda a sad day, when one can't acknowledge and thank someone for a job "well done." And with all due respect, there are many posts on here where there is a difference of opinion, and Ed as THE factory rep very well may have information and knowledge that no one else on this forum has. Lastly, I don't think anyone on this forum is in a postion to judge Ed's productivity.
I will put in a different way Diplomatically & also very bluntly.

1. No one was really trying to say anything bad about ED but they was really trying to say was if you shared the whole experience including the Questions & answers it could help others who may not for what ever reason not even try to contact Ed.

2. You are not a frequent posting contributor so you may not realize that TM does in-fact listen to people on this board. Suggestion: don't be so sensitive the Guys were just trying to let you know this board is here to help with anything to do with our TMs in warranty or out of warranty.

I can also say I have received more real help from this community than I have ever received from TM corporate.

2008 3023
2016 Ford F150 Platinum FX4
2003 Land Rover Discovery
EAZLift 1000lb WDH & Sway Control
Tekonsha P-3 Trailer Brake Controller - Proportional

http://www.hickscarpetcare.com/forum...mpSite2008.jpg
mcgyver210 is offline   Reply With Quote