Thread: TM Service
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 10:27 AM   #17
kempert
Site Sponsor

Cochise – Thanks for the explanation. I didn’t realize that we were talking about two different things and two different types of trailers. My first post on this subject was about the comment on getting parts from TM. I just wanted to let others know of my experience with ordering and receiving parts. BTW – When trying to order things from other businesses, we often have problems with them even taking our order because of the lack of a number for a street address. The local branch of the USPS cannot figure out how to give us a street address. TM gets some credit in believing me and not some computer software.

I am very sorry to hear of your experiences with your trailer. I can’t imagine what it has been like for you over the last 10 months. I have to admit that since I have had no interest in a full height trailer, I haven’t paid too much attention to the Elkmont. After reading your explanation, your quote makes perfectly good sense to me.

Good luck to you in the future.

2008 2720SL - 7 cross-country trips so far + ventures into western Canada
2002 2720SL - 70,000+ miles before being retired to the farm
2015 Ford F150

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have." -- Author Unknown
kempert is offline   Reply With Quote