View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 12:12 PM   #2
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

I asked my husband about this because we had our WFCO 8300 on our 2007 Trailmanor go out last year. His reply is:

Can you hear the converter humming. If so it is probably not out ...however possibly part of it is out. Check the circuit breakers first and the fuses. If you do not have a battery tester you can get one for about $6.00 and check the battery with that.

Last Nov. our converter stopped humming while we were on what was intended to be a 18 day trip...after a week into the trip we had a problem come up with our WFCO 8300 converter. We wound up buying another battery which only ran the lights until the battery was drained because the converter was out. We hasd no internet connection except to run 20 miles to town and plug in at Burger King. Someone did post a link to a good resource on the WFCO 8300 which I printed out after arriving back at home from out trip. I will get the link for you and post it.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote