View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 09:24 AM   #8
Civil_War_Buff
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFlame View Post
Thank you for your help, some of that does ease my mind. Too bad I found 2 leaks today after a heavy rain last night and we leave on Friday I hope to get some pictures shortly of what I said about. The one arm on the awning just snapped too...

I think we are still glad we made the leap, especially seeing gas prices went up yet again last night.

Like anything that is used we expected to do some things to fix it up, I just hope we haven't gotten in over our heads!

Thank you again and I will post pictures as soon as I can!
OK, here is my offering to you, I have a 2002 TM2720, and had a problem with leaks early on, mine leaked at the vent and ran down at the front cabinet as well. The fix is to run a bead of silicone caulk down each side if the trim strip on the roof (I did front and back shells), and now I have no leaks. As for your gouges in the side, you can fill those with auto body filler and if you order a decal kit from the factory, (doesn't matter which year), and then just add a decal over the repair. The decals don't follow a pattern (except at the factory) so adding a deal would cover the patch, but still look TrailManorish but without obvious gouges.
The pics of the stereo install are ones of mine, so if you have any questions, I can help, but I think the pictures are very clear.

If you are interested in making the other modifications that I adapted from the 2007 model just take a look at the rest of the pictures in the stereo install link.
2016 KZ Spree Connect C250BHS
2003 Chevy Tahoe
Civil_War_Buff is offline   Reply With Quote