View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 05:00 PM   #9
Goodyear Travels

Bill, I appreciate your solution. So, between my full-time job and my weekend volunteer work, and sometime before or after I write my monthly, $300 check for our '07 trailer ---I should get the trailer out of the garage, set it up in the street, remove my fender wells, go to lumber yard for hardwood, and make the necessary repairs for another factory decision. I'm sorry to wax sarcastic but it sure seems that the factory gets more than its fair share of grace. In kindness and with the best of intentions you said, "fix it yourself". I will undoubtedly follow your advise and do just that.
Sometime after a long day and late into the night --- I'll fix it myself. I've already fixed quite a few factory Oops. I've held my center but I've still let my feelings be known. It would sure be nice if the factory decision-makers could share my experience in all those late-night repair episodes. It would be nice if they gave up their warms beds to work beside me. This would be accountability that I would welcome. There is a gift in all of this. I just haven't found it yet. Eric