View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 08:43 PM   #10
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

An update.

We are still on the rd. Saturday we stopped at the Drury Hotel in Paducah, Ky. After we had showers...my husband complained of a burning in his chest...he fell over sideways in bed....he was sweating heavily in a cool room....he was snoring but his eyes were open. I coulod not get him to respond and called the desk and asked for rescue. The were there with in 5 minutes....and enroute to the hospital thought they were losing him. They had to hit him with the paddles in the rescue and again at the hospital.
Today he had the heart catherization and his arteries are fine but his aortic valve is worn out causing his heart to work twice as hard. His brother is flying in tomorrow to drive us home. After he get homes he will have the surgury.

We look forward to getting home!

I can't say enough great things about the Drury Hotel chain...they comped our 90.00 bill the head deskclerk drove me to the hospital and said they would send a prepaid taxi when I wanted to return to the hotel.

I called my sister and brother in law who were camping 63 miles away in

Sikeston Missouri and they have been with us through this...however my brother in law was also admitted to the hospital with 4 perferation to his colon and a bad infection...he will be released on Wednesday. This has been one heck of a trip...after things settle down I might post about some of our adventures. Please excuse typeos...I am tired.......

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote