View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 01:58 PM   #14
Rob Culver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
That's a very inventive solution, Wayne. I like it. One thing, though. If the hose coil is permanently connected into the system (as a tank accumulator would be), and the coil is stashed below the level of the tee, drops of water will slowly migrate into the hose, "waterlogging" the hose/accumulator. Provision will likely need to be made to drain the hose every once in a while.

On the other hand, if the hose is permanently connected, and the coil is mounted above the level of the tee, or even stood up beside the connection, drops of water that enter the hose will drain back when the pressure is removed, and won't accumulate in the hose.

Or of course if you make the tee connection accessible, the hose coil could be connected and disconnected each time you set up and take down the trailer.

Bill
I'd like to try this idea but where would be the ideal place to put the T without having to do much work to fit it in? Is there a spot on the underside somewhere? That would be about the only practical way I would think as you need space to put 25 foot of hose.
Rob Culver is offline   Reply With Quote