View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 08:45 PM   #14
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
I've got a dometic also. Comparing that to your diagram, I think I even see the 12 volt terminal block from your diagram.
Yes, I believe you have spotted it in the first photo. Near the right hand edge of the picture, about halfway between top and bottom, the four (two pairs) white nylon tubes.

One thing confuses me, though. It looks like there are two wires going into the bottom of the block of four, black on the left, and white on the right. I would assume that the black would be +12v, and the white would be ground. But it appears that coming out of the top of the block, there are two red wires on the left (which also suggests +12 v), and two black wires on the right. In other words, it looks like the white wire below is connected to the two black wires above. That doesn't seem right. Perhaps it is just that the angle of the photo is misleading me. Perhaps the white wire below doesn't actually go into the block, but is just passing under and behind it. But I would want to know for sure before I started making new connections.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote