View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 12:54 PM   #5
rickst29
yes, they hunt lions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREXHUNTERS View Post
Hi, I have a 2008 3124. Recently I had an altercation with a curb and severely bent one of my rims. (15 inch) Is there a standard replacement? I just want to replace the one i bent..
thanks, bruce

p.s. As a side note, I noticed in another thread that people were buying Maxxi 8008s on Amazon but I can only find load Ds. Did they used to have load Es?
E's are probably not necessary (it depends on your loading habits). But you could order either type and have the installation done at discount tire, a national chain which does carry Maxxis. A bit strangely, however, their website does not show my recommended wheel with the correct bolt pattern - even though they do carry quite a few Ultra wheels. After choosing 15", they offer only the small 5 bolt pattern or a larger 8 bolt pattern. Maybe call a local store, have them order the right '062' wheels from Ultra as a special thing?