View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 10:59 AM   #14
Wavery
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choper101 View Post
Oustanding, so you vented out the side and water from the sink. Very clean, I like that you can cut drain hole right over whole in floor. Never worked with fiberglass is there other alternatives?
F/G is easy IF the person knows what he/she is doing. This isn't the time/place to practice. It VERY messy and there isn't much room to work in there.

An option might be to find a fiberglass fabricator and provide him with a drawing of exactly what you want, including sloped bottom and drain hole. The fabricator could build a drop in tank, ready for an RV toilet to be installed. It would be costly but if you can find enough people that want the same tank, it could be done. The hardest work would be in a mold. Once the mold is made, duplicates are easy. If you could find 20 TM owners that are willing to pay around $500 per tank, you may find a fabricator that is interested. There is actually a market for hundreds of those tanks, I believe.

That Sealand toilet was about $800 each and a lot of TM owners bought them. They only held 9G and the toilet itself is not the best. My F/G fabrication holds 13.5G and a $200 standard RV toilet fit perfectly.