Thread: Hopeful
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 09:01 AM   #7
earlfo

Thanks Rich,

I am considering this trailer for working as I travel. I am not quite old enough or wealthy enough to fully retire so I need to work. My work allows me to work from home, so I am looking for a trailer comfortable enough to work inside of 8 hours a day when necessary. When the weather is nice, I can set up in a screened in canopy outside as well.

I want to bring my motorcycle along, so I am planning on purchasing a Ford Transit van for towing and put my bike in the back of the van.

My main concern is my workspace inside the camper for comfort to sit for 8 hours really. I need to get inside the camper and decide if the dinette or couch makes more sense for that. I am probably going to get the largest TrailManor available which I believe is the 3124 series right now. I like the fact that it is under 25 feet when towing so I can get into most National parks and stay overnight. I also like that it folds down and is light for easier towing. I grew up setting up pop-up campers with my family, and have no problem with some set up and take down time.
earlfo is offline   Reply With Quote