View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 10:59 PM   #5
BaconLover

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Since we’re new to TMs, I’m not completely familiar with the terminology. So are you saying that the low pressure fill is considered the water inlet on the side wall? I would have assumed that would be more high pressure since it’s an official inlet for the the tank, but that helps me to understand the terminology you all use.

And yes! I’ll post pictures this weekend. KidKraz, your inlet looks way higher than mine, but I think we both have that 90 degree bend - mine just dips below the outlet into the tank which was why I thought the water was coming back out, but after checking out Bill’s photo of the water adaptor and the associated thread, I see that others have a problem too with filling the tank.

I’m not really clear how the 90 degree PVC adaptor you all made works? Does it just replace the existing hose or do you shove it into the existing hose? I was able to get a 5/8” ID vinyl hose to snake through the hose and into the tank. Then I connected the Camco EZ filler hose to the vinyl hose with a hose connector made for sprinkler hoses. It definitely wasn’t ideal, but at least I could control the flow of water with the EZ filler.