View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 03:08 PM   #10
Casey Freswick

Cool Water Pump

Well we will try this reply again. I was all key up. My pump works great. I test it form about 30 seconds in my new 6' hose and my old 25 foot hose. Sucked it up and spit it out without a problem.

After reading your post wen to the web sight and read this:

http://www.milescraft.com/product/drillpump750/

The DrillPump750 is designed to work with most electrical drills with a maximum speed of 2,800 RPM. This pump is ideal for draining small ponds, fish tanks, small pools or even a flooded basement. The hose connection is 3/4” and uses any standard garden hose. The unit pumps up to 750 gallons per hour and is self-priming up to 12 feet. The 3/8” shank on this unit fits all common chucks for most drills.

* It is recommended to use a common lithium grease. To apply, unscrew the side and put a bit of grease on the housing where the rubber fan blades touch, then reassemble.

WELL I hope my hose isn't ruined. I did not grease it so the factory may have. Do fish like grease?

Well I suppose I will have to go to the TM pump option. Time to study this a little more carefully.

My 24 volt DeWalt drill is not wasted. I use it for all the jacks on the trailer. I bought or modified them to work with a 3/4" bit. Just be careful you do not break your wrist going to fast when the drill starts to twist when the jack gets down. Or use the adjustable screw setting to get you down.

Thanks for the help and bursting my bubble about my new non-potable water water drill.
Casey Freswick is online now   Reply With Quote