View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 11:07 AM   #8
BradS7535

Happy New year to all! Been awhile since I've posted. Went camping a few weeks ago to New Brighton State Beach up in Monterey County and it rained the last day we were there. When we got back to the camper the front curb-side window curtain was wet and there was water on the flaps and some under the front bed mattress. After setting up the TM my bubble levels said the trailer was level, but my eyes were telling me that the front curb-side looked lower (hence why the water was possibly running to that corner).

When we first got the TM, CustomRV re-caulked all the items on the roof (A/C, vents, antenna) and those all look good. I haven't had a chance to look at the marker lights and such, but would the center seam caulk separation (pic in my original post) possibly be a cause of this leak?

I've read through the other leak threads and have read either cleaning and re-caulking or some have mentioned using eternabond tape. Has anyone used a spray rubber sealant before to fix a leak on their TM like this Rust-Oleum Spray? They have a clear and white version. Was thinking if I taped off maybe 1/4" on either side of the center trim piece and sprayed this down it would work. Thoughts?