Thread: Sold Olga
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 07:46 PM   #4
[email protected]
BannedUsers

Talking wow ..now thats really BIG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnkypogo View Post
Glad we met you at Babler SP (St Louis) with both TM at same campsite. Only our second outing with our 2006 2070SL purchased in 03/2016. May never see two TMs in same site again!? Enjoy your new adventure. We have SO much to learn about TM. Wonderful to have this forum!
I"m sure you made a little mistake about your T(rail)M(anor). You see the TM's number is the designation of the dimensional lengths of the trailer when it is folded up and opened....so in your case I am suspecting that you have a 2720SL...which translates to it being 27 feet long when opened and 20 feet long when folded up for traveling. The SL stands for the slide out model with the couch instead of the bed in front....I believe that's correct...if not let me know....so I have a 3124KS which means it's 31 (open) and 24 (closed) feet long and the KS means it has the kingsize bed in the back (K) and the S stands for slide like yours (with a couch in the front instead of the bed)....otherwise your TM has successfully transcended the laws of physics in this dimension of consciousness being 20' long when opened and 70' when closed up.....are you towing something else behind your TM?
Other than being informative ( I just thought you might like to know) this is suppose to be a funny!
Tom
lnt123@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote