View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 11:01 AM   #6
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine
Default Re:Changing Dealerships

[quote author=TKB link=board=22;threadid=1809;start=msg13000#msg1300 0 date=1081847950]
Bill I just picked up my new 3023 April 10th at the MCD dealership. It was a very good experience for us. What state do you live in I'm in NH.
[/quote]TKB -

We lived in Nashua for almost 30 years. When I retired in May 2001 at age 55, we moved "home" to Maine. The plan was (and continues to be) to spend summer on the beach in Maine, but to go to Arizona for the winter. By the time we made the decision to buy our TM that year, it was almost time to leave for AZ. Dana Cheyne at MCD jumped through hoops to get the factory to build and ship our chosen TM in time for the trip. He even lent us his personal car while his crew was struggling with the wiring in our new Explorer - Ford had assembled the under-dash brake connector wrong, and the mating pigtail connector was missing. In the next few days - and over the next few months - Dana spent quite a bit of time patiently helping us over those first new-trailer jitters and the first shake-out problems.

Thanks, Dana!

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote