Thread: Wdh
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 07:31 PM   #3
[email protected]
BannedUsers

Thumbs down sell it with the trade

I have the Blue Ox Sway-Pro WDH. It is so easy to work and has a couple of advantages that the other guys don't offer. First it has weight bars that you can change out, so you can use the same head and if your trailer has a heavier tongue weight, you just switch to a bar with a greater capacity. They range from 350 lbs. to 2000 lbs, and they are so easy to change out ( ) . I have the 550lb. bars for my 3124KS. To stiff a bar can cause for a rough ride, so you want the right ones for your trailer.
Second you don't have to unhook them to back up. I had just installed the Blue Ox WDH on my TV before we left and when coming back from Port Aransas (Corpus Christi) on I-37 when we had a blow out. It fell on the rim in a split second at 70 mph, but did not swing or sway one bit. I never lost control and although the rim got ruined it tracked straight and true. I was sold right then.
Third, the sway control device is built right into the head with grease zerks for each side and the grease stays in the sway control and never touches the bars so they are always clean to handle.
Lastly this is a very tough made product. Stout and well made in the good ole USA! I believe this is the easiest WDH to operate.
lnt123@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote