Thread: Silver Addition
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 09:43 PM   #8
Sterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslag54 View Post
I have a 2922 being built right now, granted they're a couple months behind on my delivery date but I've been assured by the owners Bob and Cleo Eickhoff it is being built, although I am getting worried. When I ordered mine I wanted the silver grey color and my dealer informed me of the issue they were having with that color. So I opted for the white. A couple of months ago I called about the status of my trailer and Bob told me one of the delays on my build was that they were out of white but if I wanted silver gray he had that in stock, when I mentioned the delamination issue he told me that had been resolved. I called when they missed my last delivery date and was told by Cleo it should be done by "Friday 3/11, or maybe Friday 3/18". Perhaps soon I'll be able to answer the question if Trailmanor is still building trailers and if so are they still building the Silver Trail editions.
Aslag54, I love your frisbee dog.
I do like the looks of the Silver Edition, but I can also see where the white exterior reflects the direct rays of the sun better causing it to be less hot.