View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 03:53 PM   #5
Mr_funnypuns
Site Sponsor

Chuckle. Firs TM we looked at was a 2007 2720SD IT also had a roof leak. But, we were curious. It was priced at $13000! Dealer said he could cut it to $11500 "because had done our homework" He also "promised to fix". It was hard walking away, because we were excited and fissspointed all a the same time. The dealer said "someone else might it it. Put money down and I'll hold it while you decide". We ran. Next we looked at a 2720SD, and were convinced it was right style but the wrong price. (14k for 2007 2720) A few weeks later we spotted roger's unit for sale here, and it was a very pleasant transaction at the right price.

I'll note that here in Illinois, private party trailer sales under 10K do not require sales tax. It's worth reading the dox from your DMV to see what exceptions there are.

2720SL The "Inator"
Tanium 600lb WDH, Atwood power Jack, 2 inch lift kit, 15 inch tires, 200W Solar, T105 Pair, Yamaha EF1000i w/ propane conversion, Tuson TSC electronic sway control, Trojan Hydrolink battery watering system

2005 Ford Expedition
Factory tow Package, Tekonsha P3 brake controller, Grand Aero Tow mirrors

TRailer Valet XL
Mr_funnypuns is offline   Reply With Quote