View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 02:09 PM   #8
ArkyDoodle

I have the trailer Valet (5X) and have used it extensively. As others have said it's very helpful but for me (since I'm taller with a bad back) it is difficult to use and you have to bend over while holding up the brake release / steering handle and walking backwards....And the cranking takes a lot to get it to move even a short distance (assuming the tires are properly inflated to 85# and the terrain is cooperative) but the drill adapter may help with that --- but you're still in an uncomfortable, bent over position the whole time while you're cranking and struggling with the steering wand.....As I said, I've used it often (and would in the future if I had to) but for me it's not a pleasurable experience (especially the following morning).

I also have the front hitch on my vehicle which could be a help for some but not in my situation (too many tight turns with a very short, narrow, weird driveway)

Sooooo for me the answer was the Enduro Purpleline that others' have recommended on this forum. It ain't cheap (about $750, I think) but it's BY FAR, the best thing I've done since buying this unit!! You simply engage the unit and drive it where ever you want by pressing buttons on the handheld remote control.....And you can make very precise turns without breaking a sweat.....I'd do it again in a NY minute....HIGHLY recommend this addition!!

TM - 2014 2417KS SilverTrail --- SOLD
Purple Line Enduro Caravan Movers
ArkyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote