View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 06:52 PM   #27
OregonTrail
Site Sponsor

We also used Riwright's detailed instructions to switch to the Thetford Curve in our 2720SL. Bill's post HERE on removing the recirculating toilet was also very helpful.

Like Redtail Cruiser, we wanted easy dumping when boondocking, which is what we normally do. We also have a folding cart to help roll the tank to a toilet, which makes easy work of the job. I just take along some nitrile gloves and a small bottle of water with some liquid soap to swish in it after emptying.

For even easier cleaning, I spray and wipe down the bowl with RainX. I use the RainX made for plastic surfaces but some say the regular formula works, too. In general, it is very easy to keep clean we have not experienced any odor from the Curve in the Trailmanor while camping.

Also, like Redtail Cruiser, we left the black pipe in case someone wanted to reinstall the recirculating toilet in the future. We definitely won't be putting it back because we love the convenience of the Curve. It works perfectly for my family and the way we camp.