View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #5
rms62003

Red face

I have the 2720SL. I really wanted a front slide out, since I camp solo,, at least in the human sense. And, I needed floor space for two 70+ lb labs and a finicky deaf/blind 30 lb terrier. My 1 yr old lab/coonhound mix was so funny on the last trip. He made laps between the front couch (forever in the 'bed' position) and the back bed while trying to watch people outside. It was his second camping trip, and he has a lot of growing up to do.

I'm very happy with the 2720. I find it easy to tow and back in solo. Also, the couch in the 'bed' position gives enough room for the canines to sit with me - or for me to have my dinner next to me if solo (CAN'T do that with the hounds!) I did get a backrest to make it comfortable to sit against one of the sides.

I am still in limbo about the chair. With the canines, I found it helpful for dinner time. But, it is so bulky for the amount of use it gives! Anyone find another sitting solution that also gives storage, other usefulness? I saw a gaming chair/ottoman/storage at Walmart recently, that was about 25 lbs. This might be a solution, but I'm not sure how comfortable it would be.