PDA

View Full Version : TM corp question

TMkev10
03-19-2010, 07:17 PM
I was wondering if anybody here knows the timing of the fiscal calendar year of the TM corp. I just found out today that my new 2720 will be coming off the line on Fri. 3/26/10 and was hoping this is not the last work day of the quarter. :rolleyes:. I use to work in manufacturing, and anyone that has knows what that means :eek:!! Thank in advance for any help with this.

Kevin

Wavery
03-19-2010, 07:26 PM
I was wondering if anybody here knows the timing of the fiscal calendar year of the TM corp. I just found out today that my new 2720 will be coming off the line on Fri. 3/26/10 and was hoping this is not the last work day of the quarter. :rolleyes:. I use to work in manufacturing, and anyone that has knows what that means :eek:!! Thank in advance for any help with this.

Kevin

I wouldn't be too concerned about a 2720. That's their most popular model and they can build those things with their eyes closed. I would think that it would be more costly to make last minute cuts in the assembly than it would be to leave the machine running. They've pretty well got the 2720 down to a science, I think.

Just look it over real good before taking delivery. Get rid of the emotion (which is what the dealer wants to see) and treat the delivery as a business transaction and you should be OK.

Apparently, some of the other models are being built with their eyes closed though.....:p

wheeler09
03-20-2010, 09:13 AM
They are great, I saw your trailer last week when I was at the factory and it is nice. DON'T WORRY if there is a problem they will fix it. Ed will see to that.

rubydoodle
03-20-2010, 09:28 AM
We just went to the factory yesterday to pick up our TM which we took Tues. for the preseason checkup and we had a few things done. They are working full time, five days now, so that is great. They are really producing a lot of Elkmonts, too. They are great people! Ed is wonderful.