PDA

View Full Version : Elkmont-couch/bed

Beak12
02-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Any one have a Elkmont with a couch/bed? I have only seen one (in Ohio) and that for a vary short time. My CA dealer (Custom RV) has never seen one. So I'm look for pictures that show the couch being made into a bed? I tried the couch Manufacture by phone but they never got back me. Any help would be nice.

Thanks John
;)

BOB_STRONG
02-22-2010, 05:03 PM
John,

The sofa/bed combo is made by Flair Interiors in Indiana. They have a real nice website to see how the couch converts into a bed. The website is www.flairinteriors.com

Once you are into the site, there is a block on the bottom left that says Sleep & Store Sofa System. Just click on this , and the next screen will have a block with a video to watch. Just click on it, and the demonstration will begin.

Good luck.

Beak12
02-22-2010, 05:16 PM
John,

The sofa/bed combo is made by Flair Interiors in Indiana. They have a real nice website to see how the couch converts into a bed. The website is www.flairinteriors.com

Once you are into the site, there is a block on the bottom left that says Sleep & Store Sofa System. Just click on this , and the next screen will have a block with a video to watch. Just click on it, and the demonstration will begin.

Good luck.

Thanks, Bob :o