PDA

View Full Version : Who is Chris Tretta?

Chief-e9
11-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Just renewed my subscription using PayPal. My receipt shows payment to Chris Tretta? Who is this person? Please don't take this wrong but I would much rather receive a receipt showing payment to Trailmanor Owners Forum or Trailmanor Forum Administration, or something more related to this forum than a person's name. Looking forward to explanation as to why I am making payment to an individual. Thanks in advance. Roy

B_and_D
11-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Chris started this board a long time ago...he used to own a TrailManor but doesn't any more. He maintains the board and pays the bills. He probably has a PayPal account under his name because his bank account is under his name. In order to have a bank account & a PayPal account with the TrailManor Owners Forum name or whatever you'd probably have to file a DBA and get an employer ID number and all that stuff. I'm speculating here but this makes sense to me.

rumbleweed
11-22-2009, 07:08 PM
I am sure you will get a formal response from one of the moderators but until then. Chris is the web site administrator ( see post #19 at link below) Every web site must have an administrator of record ( 0wner) who is responsible for the site and is generally the only one with overall control. The webmaster is also responsible for the fees associated with the web site. You must have a person ( as opposed to an organization) listed as site administrator.

http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7440&page=2

Hope this helps.

Bill
11-23-2009, 09:59 AM
In addition, see
http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3153

Bill

Chief-e9
11-24-2009, 06:20 AM
Thanks all for the replies. Much appreciated! Roy

Chris
01-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Roy,
It comes up under my name because it's not an official business. In all of the years I've been running it, I've only had one issue with Paypal, and that was because someone sold their trailer, and instead of contacting me for a refund, they contacted their credit card company to reverse the charge.

Thanks
Ct..