PDA

View Full Version : LA RV show coming up in Pomona

larsdennert
10-11-2009, 08:19 PM
TM is usually there thanks to CustomRV. We are excited about looking at the new models again but aren't in the market.

If you are in the market, it's a relaxed way to look at them without feeling so trapped. Much different than showing up at a dealer and being shadowed all over. Although it varies by RV dealer I've found.

http://www.carvshow.com/

B_and_D
10-11-2009, 10:12 PM
As you've probably already read, Custom RV was at the TM rally in Petaluma, and they said they were anxiously awaiting a bunkhouse model of the Elkmont to take to the Pomona show. We got to see a TM Mini and an Elkmont with the walkaround bed. Besides that Elkmont, there were two other Elkmont owners at the rally. They (Custom RV) were very helpful and knowledgeable about TM's & fixed a bunch of things for the rally attendees. Everyone at the rally who bought from them had nothing but good things to say about them.

larsdennert
10-12-2009, 11:11 AM
That's a long way for them to go. Great bunch of guys. Seem to go above and beyond.

My trailer still says CustomRV on the back.

Beak12
10-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Yes, they are so good to deal with I would never take their name off the back of my TM. Any advertisement I can help them with the better.

John
:)