PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something

whitegs
08-26-2009, 06:19 PM
I can no longer see the specialty forums - tires, electricity, plumbing, etc. What do I have to do to see them again?

Thanks.

Richard

TexasCamper
08-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Richard,
Looks like your trial membership expired. You can still see some public forums (guest area/prospective owners forum, general discussion forums), but the technical forums you mentioned have been locked out.

Search "site sponsor" and you'll find instructions to join as a site sponsor ($12 paid via pay pal or check). Definately worth it! I understand the fee helps us avoid those distracting advertisements that come along with other internet forums.

Hope you join for more TM'ing,
John

mcgyver210
08-26-2009, 06:33 PM
Most likely your all access trial is expired if this is the case & you want to continue with full access you will need to become a sponsor by paying $12.00 for 1 year.

This link should take you to correct area to pay with PayPal if you want (http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/payments.php)

whitegs
08-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks all. I'll definitely send in my contribution. We are leaving tomorrow on a 12 day trip to the Finger Lakes and New Hampshire, so it will have to wait till I get back. Unfortunately, I don't have Pay Pal.

Richard

mcgyver210
08-26-2009, 08:16 PM
There is also a snail mail address available. Here is all info for you.

Welcome to the TrailManor Owner's page.

Our site has moved to a Sponsorship system to help cover the costs of hosting. Here is how it works:

* You don't have to register at all. You can browse our guest areas for free. You won't be able to post.
* If you register as a new user (it's free), you will have complete access to the board, the same access as a Site Sponsor, for 30 days.
* At the end of the 30 days, if you haven't become a Site Sponsor, you will be dropped to Registered Guest status. You will have access to all guest areas, and will be able to post in those areas as well. But you will lose access to the Sponsor areas.
* If you choose to become a Site Sponsor, you have access to all areas of the board for a full year. The cost to become a site sponsor is $12 payable by Check or via PayPal to [email protected]

To send a check, send an Email to [email protected], and I will send my address for you.

Please send me any questions that you may have.
Thanks