PDA

View Full Version : 3023-re:setting up dinette bed

whiles6
07-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Hello all! I've been enjoying the lurking here and I'm going to jump in and ask for some help!
We have a 2001 3023 that we bought used. Everything about the setup has made sense, with one exception that isn't included in our manual. In trying to set up the dinette bed, I understand that the larger sofa bottom pulls out and it's back fits in the opening that is made. On the smaller sofa, it looks as though the seat cushion stays put and the back cushion fills the gap that remains. The puzzler is that we can't figure out how that piece is supported! I know that you guys KNOW these trailers and it's probably an easy solution so I thank you in advance for your help!!
Plan to take it out for it's maiden voyage next Tuesday so we're gettin' her ready and the kids are getting more excited by the day!
We appreciate the help! Karen

mcgyver210
07-31-2009, 06:59 PM
Ours is a 2008 3023 & as far as I know the larger sofa is the complete bed once pulled out & doesn't attach to the other side officially.

Now with that said there are a few threads with ideas on how to bring the two sofas together.