PDA

View Full Version : RV Insurance

O2BOutside
07-23-2009, 11:26 AM
I was wondering what kind of coverage you all have on your RV. I am about ready to renew and noticed Good Sam has RV coverage. Does anyone have coverage with them?

Bill
07-23-2009, 12:54 PM
There has been a lot of discussion on this topic - several threads already. You can pick up most of it quite easily with the Search tool. For example, here is the latest thread, but there are others.
http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8651

Actually, scroll all the way to the bottom of this page. There seems to be a new feature ...

Bill

ib4classics
07-23-2009, 12:54 PM
We just signed up with good sam again. We had it years ago when we had a motorhome.
They are more expensive than our coverage on our old trailer but they offer more benifits.

PopBeavers
07-23-2009, 02:28 PM
I added mine to my existing State Farm policy.

My main interest is that in a total loss the loan will be paid off in full. I don't like the idea of making payments on a trailer that was hauled to the dump.

mcgyver210
07-23-2009, 05:32 PM
We have Gilbert RV Insurance & we just renewed recently after comparing Gilbert & Good Sams GE Insurance. We just felt we was better off staying with Gilbert.

Al-n-Sue
07-23-2009, 07:15 PM
I checked with my State Farm agent and found that thier "gap insurance" was only good if you have your loan with them. I could re-finance but my current rate is 7.9% and they wanted 10.9%. Haven't checked on gap insurance from my current loan holder.