PDA

View Full Version : Attending TM functions

Queeniereads
07-04-2009, 05:52 AM
I want to put in a "plug" for attending rallies and jubilees. We have attended several regional rallies (New England) in past years and were fortunate to be able to attend the national jubilee in Branson, MO last month. Honestly, I have never met so many truely nice people in one place before. THis is also true of the warm welcome one receives at regional rallies. If you have an opportunity to travel to one of the regional rallies held throughout the year, try to do so. There is lots to be learned and lots of fun and good conversation (to say nothing of the food) to be had. Special HELLO to all who spent a hot week in Branson -- hope you all had as much fun as we did! Thanks to all who worked so hard to plan the fun we all had. Queeniereads aka Q aka Judi

lnussbau
07-05-2009, 06:41 AM
I'll second what Queenie says: lots of neat folks to meet. Branson was interesting, but the humidity (uggghhh) -- still, a good time. And the monthly rallies the Mile High chapter holds are generally quite interesting, too, as well as giving a reason (if you need one) to get out and away from the house.

Joe
07-05-2009, 03:46 PM
For a Current list of regional rallies, go to www.tmtrailblazers.org. Click on Rally Schedule, then Click Spring Issue May 2009. That will bring up a PDF copy of The Tidings. On page 3 there is a quick-reference map showing rally info. Detailed listings start on Page 12.
Plan to attend a rally; you'll be glad you did.