PDA

View Full Version : Good RV Repair Book

grakin
06-11-2009, 06:12 PM
RV Repair and Maintenance Manual (Amazon Link) (http://www.amazon.com/RV-Repair-Maintenance-Manual-Expanded/dp/0934798702)

I bought this last week at Camping World - I'm quite impressed with it. It describes RV appliances in great detail, and includes many that are either identical or very similar to the ones in our TM. Also includes the recirculating toilet (!). I bought it as an "emergency reference" if I need to fix something out on the road and might not have the ability to do all the research I'd like.

B_and_D
06-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Great idea, I hate to be stuck somewhere on vacation and have something go wrong or stop working. Having resources is wonderful (and you can't get internet access everywhere!).

ShrimpBurrito
07-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Joel - I bought that book on your recommendation also for the purpose as an emergency reference....it will live in the TM. I got it last week, and am glad I got it. Should be very helpful if the need arises. Thanks for the tip.

Dave

O2BOutside
07-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the info. I ordered one and am looking forward to looking at it. The reviews were great. Mine will also live in the TM.