PDA

View Full Version : Need help with missing manuals

mcgyver210
05-30-2009, 11:56 AM
When we purchased our 2008 3023 somehow there was some missing manuals but we managed to get them all accept for the Suburban Water Heater, Furnace & the Air Conditioner. Has anyone scanned them to PDF? If you have would you be willing to give me a copy?

I asked Trail Manor & they haven't really been helpful for getting the missing manuals & yes I did ask Ed. The manufactures keep telling me there in the mail.

Bill
05-30-2009, 07:28 PM
Billy -

These are available on the web at the Suburban web site rvcomfort.com. The ones supplied with the TM are just printed copies of the same thing. If you need help finding them, PM me and we'll straighten it out.

Bill

mcgyver210
05-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Thanks Bill I did go there but never found the manuals there so I called customer service & they said they aren't online but they would be glad to mail them to me, That was close to a year ago now.

On a side note I did google search again & found some now I just need to see if I found correct ones so I went out to TM & wrote down all info I could find on all accessories & appliances.

If I found the correct ones I now have a 100% complete manual set in digital format which is what I wanted really.

Al-n-Sue
05-30-2009, 08:29 PM
Can you post the web site you found or post a copy?
Thanks!

Bill
05-31-2009, 08:07 AM
Here's one for the water heater. Although they are no longer on the Suburban web site (I was wrong about that - they used to be), Google turned this up right away. I imagine the other two are also available out there as well.

http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/operating/swinstall.pdf

This one from Dutchmen is not the same as the one that came with my TM, but it actually looks like a better manual.

http://www.dutchmen-rv.com/scripts/pdfretail/get.php?id=148

Bill

mcgyver210
05-31-2009, 11:26 AM
Ok I have managed to get all of them I think for our 2008 3023 wow it was more work than I thought getting all.

Anyone that needs any of them just let me know which ones you need. I have renamed all files for easier use also. I have everything in a 41mb zip file.

lost_again
03-31-2011, 06:25 PM
Billy, I just bought a used 2006 3124 and I have no manuals except the TrailManor manual I bought from TM. I am very interested in you store of manuals.
Thanks Jay

mcgyver210
05-14-2011, 08:22 PM
Billy, I just bought a used 2006 3124 and I have no manuals except the TrailManor manual I bought from TM. I am very interested in you store of manuals.
Thanks Jay

Jay Sorry I missed this I have been pre-occupied with our new toy AKA Break Out Another Thousand :D.

Jay let me know if you still need manuals & I will try to get them to you.

lost_again
05-19-2011, 07:04 PM
Billy.
Thanks for getting back to me. I looked around and found all of them in assorted places.

Thanks again :), Jay