PDA

View Full Version : Ordered a 2009 2720 today

Matt and Kerry
05-28-2009, 09:49 PM
I want to thank everyone in helping us make our decision of buying a Trailmanor. After spending months searching manufacters and product reviews, going to rv shows, and spending time reading your comments the Trailmanor is the best fit for us. We have been tent campers, but the ground is harder then it used to be. Having more comfort will be a great joy.

Al-n-Sue
05-28-2009, 10:01 PM
Welcome! We know you will not reget your decison. Go ahead and join the forum as you will certainly have questions - and we can benefit from your experiences as well.

O2BOutside
05-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Congratulations! I love my TM and have no regrets. I did the backpacking thing, the car camping thing, but now I do the RV thing and I know I will never sleep on the ground again! :)

rumbleweed
05-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Welcome
You will not be sorry you got a TM.

Be sure to join the forum as just about any question you have, someone here will have an answer for it. This is an amazingly helpful and non judgmental group of people.

RogerR
05-29-2009, 01:53 PM
Did you get a good deal, if you would what did you pay and where did you get it from
thanks, Roger

Matt and Kerry
05-29-2009, 02:58 PM
We are buying it from Camper Outlet in Portland, Oregon. The overall experience has been great so far. I will send an update after we pick it up next week.

wmtire
05-29-2009, 03:14 PM
We are buying it from Camper Outlet in Portland, Oregon. The overall experience has been great so far. I will send an update after we pick it up next week.

Sounds great. Welcome to the family. As Rumbleweed already pointed out, you won't regret it.

If they haven't already, I would advise having Camper Outlet go over everything required to open and close the trailer, a few times to make sure you are comfortable with the processes. It's not the least bit hard, but does require attention to some details.

I can't tell you how many times I keep forgetting to simply fold up the steps, before closing the shell......then have to open it back up..........but I am also a product of the Louisiana school system.(hush mjlaupp) :eek:

Be looking forward to your update.

MrTriVan
06-02-2009, 02:00 PM

Glad to hear you've had a good experience at Camper Outlet. We're fellow Washingtonians, and we plan to head down there this summer to look at TrailManors for the first time.

Matt and Kerry
06-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Just got word from dealer trailer is in stock. Unfortunately I cannot drive down to pick it up until June 15th. It will still work out fine, the kids and wife get out of school on the 18th and we have reservations for a campground at the ocean on the 22nd. I am sure I wll have many questions for you guys before we head out on our first trip.
I have also just sent the check to sign up for a trail sponsor. I believe it is money well spent

Bill & Lisa
06-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Congrats! we enjoyed our TM while we owned it.

Matt and Kerry
06-16-2009, 01:11 AM
:) My brother and I took the 150 mile drive to Camper Outlet today to pickup my new 2009 2720. We spent around 3 hours going over everything, including setting up and tearing down twice. I was a little worried about driving through Portland in heavy traffic, but it was extremely easy to tow. It was even fairly easy backing it into the side yard at home. My wife and I set it up and took it down another 2 times. We already have reservations for 3 trips so far this summer.

Nature Recorder
06-16-2009, 06:11 AM
Congratulations on your new home away from home!

camp2canoe
06-16-2009, 06:15 AM
Welcome to the TrailManor family! Your Titan will tow your 2720 as though it's not even there. - camp2canoe

ng2951
06-16-2009, 07:58 AM
You will have a great time in it. We enjoy our 3326 and we estimate that we use it a minimum 34 days a year (2-3 days each month, plus 10 day vacation). The two dogs love traveling in it, though Chloe has to be put in her kennel when we leave.

BTW, if you have a small dog you might have to put something on the interior ledge to keep them from napping on it. Lady loves the ledge since she can look out all the windows. But I am afraid that one day we will find her on the ground outside!

Bob&Karen
06-17-2009, 06:09 AM
BTW, if you have a small dog you might have to put something on the interior ledge to keep them from napping on it. Lady loves the ledge since she can look out all the windows. But I am afraid that one day we will find her on the ground outside!

LOL! Our three Boston Terriers LOVE this ledge - it's not uncommon for a couple of them at a time to be up there. I've cut a piece of plywood to fit and place it up there to reinforce the ledge because I worry about them 'falling through' also.

Regards,

Bob

BrianS
06-17-2009, 10:58 AM
How would you rate Camper Outlet up to this point.
Thanks Brian

Matt and Kerry
06-17-2009, 09:11 PM
So far Camper Outlet has been great. I did not feel rushed when we went down to pick up the trailer. The tech that went through the orientation with me seemed pretty good. The model was a factory demo, it is new with a warranty but it had been towed to shows during the spring. It was clean but not brand new out of the box clean. I did find a crack in the bathroom countertop while going the walkthrough, they promptly ordered the warranty part and said I could drive down at my convienence for replacement. My wife and found a few other small things while doing a full interior clean last night, a missing screw in the over door and a small rip in wall paper in the bathroom. I was planning to e-mail them tonight to see what they could do.

BrianS
06-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Thank's for taking time to answer.When you get the service work done please let us know what you think and how it went.
Thank You again Brian