PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in or around Austin, TX want to show off their 2619?

DadOfTwo
02-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Hi all,

Prospective owner here.

I used to live near a dealer in CO, and have been all over TMs. However, my wife has only seen one old beat-up model.

I believe the 2619 is the best option for our little family, and my wife is agreeable, but I really want her to actually see one before we go any further in our search.

My plan was to stop by the dealer in Dallas, but I emailed them to find out what they had in stock, and they told me that they are no longer handling TMs.:mad:

Maybe if anyone is planning on taking their TM2619 out for the weekend, we could show up and visit for an hour or so? I’ll bring steaks. :D

wbmiller3
02-06-2009, 07:12 PM
There's a dealer in Houston. Fairly near as Texas distances go :)

Wavery
02-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Hi all,

Prospective owner here.

I used to live near a dealer in CO, and have been all over TMs. However, my wife has only seen one old beat-up model.

I believe the 2619 is the best option for our little family, and my wife is agreeable, but I really want her to actually see one before we go any further in our search.

My plan was to stop by the dealer in Dallas, but I emailed them to find out what they had in stock, and they told me that they are no longer handling TMs.:mad:

Maybe if anyone is planning on taking their TM2619 out for the weekend, we could show up and visit for an hour or so? I’ll bring steaks. :D

Don't discount the 2720. That extra foot gives you a large inside and a large outside storage cabinet. It also has a queen size aft bed instead of a double.

After having a 2720, I couldn't even imagine going with a 2619.

DadOfTwo
02-06-2009, 08:37 PM
There's a dealer in Houston. Fairly near as Texas distances go :)

Can you give me more info on that? The TM site only lists The Happy Camper in Dallas that, as I mentioned, told me they don't carry TMs any more.

Google hit on Camperland in Houston, but their online inventory list doesn't show any TMs.\

LATER THAT SAME DAY: I did find Spring Cypress RV in Tomball. We'll be up Houston way tomorrow. If I feel up to making the extra drive, maybe I'll give 'em a call and see what they have in stock. Their site say's they're official TM dealers, but they're not listed on the TM site.

wbmiller3
02-07-2009, 06:18 AM
I pm'd you. If you put in a Houston zip code on the official TM site, they come up as a dealer. And they definitely are, we bought ours there. :)

DadOfTwo
02-07-2009, 07:02 AM
I pm'd you. If you put in a Houston zip code on the official TM site, they come up as a dealer. And they definitely are, we bought ours there. :)

Thanks.

Odd, I put in our Cedar Park zip into the dealer locater, and it only showed the one in Dallas. Seems like Houston would come up first....

Roy in Texas
02-07-2009, 08:10 AM
I bought my 2720 near Houston. The dealer is Spring Cypress RV on Highway 249 in Tomball.

http://www.springcypressrv.com/

It was a good experience.

Aggiebob
02-07-2009, 04:25 PM
The Happy Camper off over here in south Ft. Worth sells Trailmanor

DadOfTwo
02-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Thanks for all the info.

We did go up to Houston this last weekend, but couldn't swing the extra mileage up to Tomball.

Bookworm
03-20-2009, 08:38 PM
We visited Spring Cypress RV in 2006 but ended up buying our 3124KS elsewhere (because Kyle was closer to home but they no longer handle TMs). The Tomball people are very knowledgeable about TMs and have dealt with TM for many many years. I'd call them re what they have in stock then plan another trip there.
Good Luck.